Information about cookies
Information document in accordance with paragraph 13 of the European regulation (EU) 679/2016.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded by your internet browser the first time you visit a website. The next time you visit this website from the same device, the cookie is either sent back to the originating website (first-party cookie) or to another website to which it belongs (third-party cookie). By that, the website can detect that it has already been opened using this browser, and can improve your user experience when you return to a website you have already visited. Cookies can for example remember your preferences, know how you use the website, and adapt the content you are shown so that it is more relevant to your personal interests and needs. Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided in technical cookies, profiling cookies and third-party cookies.
These cookies do not require approval.
These cookies enable features that are absolutely necessary to use the website as intended. These cookies are used exclusively on this website and are therefore first- party cookies. They are only saved on your computer while you are actually browsing the website. Other technical cookies are analytic cookies used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit this site.
These cookies require the prior consent of the user.
Profiling cookies are used to collect information and send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of browsing the web.
As these are cookies of other websites (the so called third-party cookies) you’ll find below the information regarding the consent or the refusal of these cookies.
Cookies on this website
Profiling Cookie (First Party)
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website activity and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, so that they cannot be linked to a person. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions:
https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/en.html, Übersicht zum Datenschutz: https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html, sowie die Datenschutzerklärung: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
Use of social media plugins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: [Facebook, Whatsapp]. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our website, no personal data is initially passed on to the plug-in providers. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in using the button. The plug-in provider only receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective provider in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data is transmitted from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (for US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular using cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser before clicking on the greyed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of the processing or the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and e.g. For example, if the page is linked, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers given below. There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a. Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; https://www.facebook.com/policy.php; Further information on data collection: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and https: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Conversion measurement with the visitor action pixel from Facebook
We use the "visitor action pixel" of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook") on our website. In this way, the behavior of users can be tracked after they have been forwarded to the provider's website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. This procedure serves to evaluate the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes and can help to optimize future advertising measures.
The data collected is anonymous to us, so it does not provide us with any conclusions about the identity of the user. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook, so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and Facebook can use the data for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with the Facebook data usage guidelines (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). You can enable Facebook and its partners to place advertisements on and outside of Facebook. A cookie can also be stored on your computer for these purposes.
Online marketing and remarketing
Our website uses remarketing functions of Google Inc. ("Google") and Facebook Inc. ("Facebook"). It is transmitted to Facebook and Google that you have visited this website. These functions are used to present interest-based advertisements to visitors to the landing pages in the advertising network of Google or in the social network Facebook and Instagram.
The data processing in connection with these remarketing functions is based on the legal provisions of Art 6 Para 1 lit a (consent) of the GDPR.
How can I disable Cookies?
To disable, remove or block cookies it is possible to use the browser settings, as shown under the links below, but please be aware that, in case of deactivation, full enjoyment of the site may not be guaranteed.
If you do not use any of the browsers mentioned above, please choose the option “cookies” (“help feature”) to find out where your cookie settings are. Third party cookies can also be cancelled or deactivated by the user. For further information please have a look at the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance website www.youronlinechoices.eu.